Join Maryland Commerce at the Farnborough Airshow
Held July 11-17, Farnborough is one of the world’s premier aviation and space industry events. The airshow hosts more than 100,000 visitors and 1,500 exhibitors from across the globe, bringing in billions of dollars in orders and commitments.
Commerce has reserved a 68 square-meter booth at the world famous show with room for 10 Maryland companies. By traveling as part of the Maryland delegation, your company can showcase its aerospace products and services to an international audience at an affordable cost. Companies will receive a prime location in a heavy walk-through area, turn key booth installation, and recognition as part of the official state delegation led by Maryland Commerce Secretary, Mike Gill.
For $3,000, exhibitors will receive:
• Booth space with brochure rack and signage
• Access to pavilion conference room, storage area, internet, and refreshments
• Tradeshow support from local and international Maryland Commerce staff
• Transportation to and from the airshow
• Option to reserve hotel rooms at the Hilton London Kensington
• Team dinner near the hotel
Applicants are asked to apply by February 29 and will be accepted on a first come, first served basis. To reserve your space in the Maryland Pavilion, contact Jessica Reynolds at 410-767-6435 or firstname.lastname@example.org.